I am still on the CS program, still losing weight & going to the gym & exercising as much as i can. To date i have lost 26.6kgs @ this morning & am down to a size 12 top & 14 bottoms (12 in gym pants & dresses) to which i am absolutely stoked!
Here is a pic I took today - I like to post pic's so i can account for my own progress & to realise how far i have come on this weight loss journey. I also have my "before" pic i took for the CS challenge on my fridge which reminds me numerous times a day to what i just looked like.
Until next time, keep shakin ;)
Nic xx
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment