skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well it's certainly been a while since i posted something here. I got to my goal weight of 68kgs in April 2008, so it took me 7-8 months to lose my 30kgs. I'm loving my new size 12 body & when i was bridesmaid for my sister on 3/5/08 my dress was actually too big - but still looked good. Then I had another milestone, which was my 30th birthday & my dress for that was also too big - LOL!!I love the Celebrity Slim weight loss program, it's easy to follow, convenient for someone always on the run like myself & there is great support on the CS forum.One of my greatest rewards for my weight loss will be revealed this Sunday 9.9.08 - stay tuned i'll tell you soon :)Here are a couple of pic's from the wedding (I'm in the green dress) & my 30th :)Nic x
2 comments:
Nic, I have never seen your before and after photos nor read your blog until now. You look so good and so much younger. You really are a cs success story. I hope I have the same success you did. Well done.
What a transformation! You look great, and it's inspiring to see others succeeding in their goals.
Can wait for the news! :)
Post a Comment